Did you know that small businesses and enterprise are entitled to receive up to 600,000 Japanese yen temporary support benefits from the government?
Due to the state of emergency declaration in January of 2021, small business and restaurants were requested to close early and change their normal business hours due to increase in coronavirus infections. The declaration resulted in huge decrease in sales, so the government provided a temporary fund to help all those who is struggling through this hard time.
1. Small business and enterprises who obey the law and suffered a major decrease in sales due to state of emergency declaration.
2. Comparing to 2019 and 2020’s revenue, sales are down by 50% in first three months of 2021.
*Note Exceptions: restaurants that received subsidy for shorter hours requested by local government are not eligible.
1. Total revenues from 2019 and 2020 targeted period – 2021 revenue from targeted monthsⅹ３months.
2. Small and medium size business are entitled up to 600,000 yen.
3. Self-employed or small private enterprises are entitled up to 300,000 yen.
1. From March 8, 2021 to May 31, 2021
*Note: The fund does not go by number of business or number or stores but based on individual business owner.
How to apply
1. Apply to open an account
2. Provide necessary documents requested
3. Confirmation with the Registration Authority before applying (can be done by video conference or face to face)
4. Register and apply
5. What is the Registration Confirmation Facility
Basically, it is a facility that corresponds with the payments made and checks the rightfulness of all payments made.
It also checks to see if all applicants:
1. Have current and existing business under operation
2. Understands the targeted business the fund is provided for and temporary relief amount
3. Checks to see if all documents (accounting ledger etc.) requested are being provided
4. If a sworn response of inquiry has been provided
Our staffs here at Partners are here to help you with the support as a registration confirmation facility to make sure your application process goes smoothly.
Please contact us if you need support in applying for the relief fund.
＊Application Process： We are here to help you(above middle part)with application registration, appointments, confirmation prior to applying and confirmation of payments.