top of page

Please apply to change your student visa to working visa ASAP!

For students who are graduating in March 2021 from professional institutions and colleges. Have you applied to change your student visa to working visa yet? It is possible to apply changes of status with the “Proof of Graduating Form” from your institution in January of each year.

Due to increase of applications around March every year it is suggested to apply to change your status as soon as possible before it is tied up in the immigration office.

Here at Partners Holdings we are here to support you and make sure you can get it before the start of your career.

Partners Holdings has many global renowned and experienced legal procedure specialists and multilingual staffs here to support you!

Please feel free to contact us at any time! We look forward to assisting you in any way we can!

Tel. 052-485-4678


#2021年卒業 #留学ビザ #就労ビザ

bottom of page